Swimming

For the last two weeks we have been going to swimming lessons provided by our school.We had to bring our swimming togs and towels and some goggles that were also provided at the swimming pool.We were suppose to start on Monday last last week but instead we started  on Tuesday. When I hopped in the pool I felt like that it has been forever since I’ve been in a pool.We learned how to do freestyle and how to do backstroke.It was very hard at the beginning but we all got better in the middle.On the second to last day we got to ride on the boat.They pumped it up for us and we hopped on the boat and learned how to safely fall of the boat.We also got to go underneath the boat and learn  how to get out if you are underneath.After the boat we went to some other people that would teach us how to save a person in the water if they are drowning.We had to use a life jacket and a rope with some kind of cup at the end.We have to learn how to do properly and safely.On the last day it was very sad because it was our last day in the pool.We learned a few things we had already learned  and we had some raaaaaqwsces.I was so sad but I new that I would have more fun next year.